New starters at HBP!
Five new appointments at the Scunthorpe and Hull based IT Software & Service provider have seen the company grow in strength and size as it continues to meet demand for IT services to the local area.
HBP Systems, provide IT Support, software and security for local businesses and specialises in financial and accounting software.
The move to expand their workforce was prompted by an improved focus by the company, who has launched into 2017 by actively promoting their new vision of ‘Best Today, Better Tomorrow’, which will see changes across the business as they strive to be the best local IT & Software provider.
Managing Director of HBP, Joanne Dixon commented: “Investing in the number of people we employ is key to our growth as a business and the quality of service we provide as we work with more clients. We have continued to invest in local talents who have the knowledge and experience to help drive our business forward and support local organisations.
HBP Systems has gone from strength-to-strength in recent years, growing its total workface beyond 50 for the first time, winning multiple industry awards and maintaining their Microsoft Gold Partnership status for 10 consecutive years.
The new appointments feature 2 new members of support staff: Dave Boyd and Carl Whetzel, who both specialise in Finance and Accounting software and will work in supporting the varied range of clients that HBP has taken on in recent years. Both new members have numerous years’ experience in their specialist areas and are experts in Sage and Pegasus software.
HBP have also expanded its marketing department with the introduction of Alex Rusted as Communications Coordinator, Joshua Anderson as Internal Business Development Manager and John Anderton as HBP’s new Sales and Marketing Manager.
The new additions to the HBP marketing team will help to refine the company’s interactions and communications within the local area and work in engaging the company’s clients through various digital media and traditional platforms.
Joanne continued to say: “HBP Systems has always been customer focussed, and it’s vital for us to support our clients. Firstly, we’ve added to our growing software support team by bringing Carl to our team as a resident Sage expert. Our sales and marketing team has also expanded with the recent appointments of John Anderton, our new Sales and Marketing Manager and Alex Rusted, our new Communications Coordinator. Their work will be firmly focused on our clients, and the customer experience in interacting with the company and its various media platforms.”
From left to right. Back row: David Boyd, Carl Whetzel, John Anderton & Tim Pritchard. Front row: Joshua Anderson, Alex Rusted, Daniel McShannon.
Operations Director Tony Pearson said: “Dave and Carl would add strength to his technical team. Because we’re developing a broader client base, we needed to expand our technical team to make sure we can sustain our customer satisfaction levels. We’re proud of the fact that 99.3% of clients say they’re ‘very satisfied’ with our work, and the remaining 0.7% are ‘satisfied’. A larger and stronger technical team will make sure we can sustain those figures during times of growth.”