This role is a mix of On site and Remote working with the majority of customer sites being within the radius of our Head office based in Scunthorpe and can be an Office based or Home base role when working remotely.
As well as working in a challenging and rewarding position within the company, you will be provided with an excellent salary package, training and development support as well as being part of our aim to reach The Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For.
Within this role some of the key things you will be responsible for are:
- Remote & On Site Maintenance of Customer Infrastructure
- Working with and updating Customers during their Proactive Maintenance to Manage and update their IT Systems and requirements
- Working closely with the IT support desk to feedback site updates, planned Maintenance & support queries
- Working closely with the Sales Team to support our Customers IT Strategy
- Updating our internal Helpdesk software with accurate notes on changes and Visit details
- Developing your own skills and knowledge with your personal development plan.
- Contributing in Team Knowledge sharing, meetings & communication Streams
Knowledge & Experience (Required)
To be our successful IT Proactive Maintenance Engineer you will possess the following:
- A huge passion for IT and technology.
- Experience in a similar IT support role is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of IT products including Microsoft Windows Server, Core Infrastructure Server Hardware, Virtualisation, Exchange/Office 365, Azure, Security Solutions (Anti-Virus, Firewalls etc.), Switches/Routers and Backup technology.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- At least 2x Microsoft (or equivalent) qualifications
Working for HBP Systems
We believe our people are our most valuable asset, so we’re striving to be one of the top 100 small businesses to work for in the UK. HBP Systems will provide everything we can to keep you motivated and ensure you enjoy your working life.
- We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- 28-days’ annual holiday plus statutory holidays
- Excellent training opportunities
- Bi-Annual Staff Appreciation Parties
- 50% Funded Social Events
- Lots of opportunities to support our House Charity
- Staff discount scheme, and more!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply please email Rachelle Gray on email@example.com with your CV.