Sacrewell Farm required an EPOS solution that would help manage the various revenue streams within their business.
- Sage 50 accounts integration
- Ability to sell tickets online with Digitickets
- Advanced reporting functionality
- Tablet based ‘Queue Busting’ at peak times
- Easily change pricing of items at the till
- Manage all functions of the farm in one system
- Efficient stock control functionality through barcode scanning feature
- Campsite booking software integration
- Easy set up of new users & user rights
- Customer profile records for marketing
Sacrewell consists of a farm, soft play area, café, activity centre, mill and camp site. Whilst each area runs independently with different requirements the new system had to provide a centralised reporting and management function. KCPOS was able to meet the specific requirements across the business through a single solution that could then report on all key management information.
Accounts integration was also essential for Sacrewell. Full integration between KCPOS and Sage 50 means management have saved significant amounts of time in what was previously a manual process of preparing the month end accounts.
The management team identified online ticketing as a key area for growth in the business. Previously tickets were rarely sold online so the implementation of Digitickets has been instrumental in growing this revenue stream. Over the festive period Sacrewell sold 3000 online tickets for the Santa’s Grotto that could then be redeemed at the KCPOS till, showing the true value of the Digitickets integration.
Before KCPOS, management had little visibility of how visitors had heard of Sacrewell or their reason for visiting. Visitor data capture means Sacrewell now have the ability to profile customers and assess the success of marketing campaigns. This information has become invaluable in building the marketing strategy and deciding where to invest advertising budget.