In this session we’ll discuss how to build a cash flow forecast with Sage 200, Pegasus Opera 3 and Advanced Exchequer.
About The Webinar:
As businesses across nearly every industry face unprecedented disruption, control and visibility of cash flow is more important than ever. This webinar gives an introduction to why a cash flow forecast could be so invaluable over the coming months and advises on the fundamental steps you should take if you’ve never built one before.
A simple cash flow forecast can be built very quickly and could become one of your most invaluable tools whilst steering your business through this challenging time.
We'll also be providing step-by-step video tutorials of the actions necessary to produce the cash flow forecast in Sage 200, Pegasus Opera 3 and Advanced Exchequer.
- Revenue is vanity, profit is sanity, cash is reality
- Identifying cash inflows and outflows
- The importance of timing in cash flow
- Simple steps to building a cash flow forecast in Excel
About HBP Systems
We are a service company, and our customers are paramount to us.
When you’re a customer of HBP Systems you’re doing more than just buying a product or service – you are receiving a 100% guarantee of on-going, dedicated support. We invest in our teams to build long-lasting relationships with our customers. We understand the importance relationships as it enables us to better support our customers’ individual requirements.
- All of our Software Support Team are AAT accredited.
- Services Level Agreement – 1-hour response time & 8-hour fix time.
- Software Business Partners – We are accredited resellers and trainers on all of our core software that we provide. The software vendors endorse our service and knowledge of their products.
- On-going support by an account manager who is specialised in providing continuous installation support.
- Award-Winning Customer Service
- 99% Customer Satisfaction
- 97% Customer Retention
By Training We’re All Gaining
Best Today, Better Tomorrow is our company mission statement, and this continues through all of our customer support services. This is vital to us as a business as it allows us to evaluate the understanding of our customers and their requirements so we grow together.
If you’d like to see any additional webinars that you think would really help you, please get in touch.