Learn How To Spot Authentic Emails From Spear-Fishing & Fraudulent Emails From Your Contacts List.
This recorded webinar will give you insight into a growing phenomenon in the automated hacking world called Spear Fishing. At HBP, we’ve detected a spate of it that is affecting our customers, so we’ve put together a short webinar to give you the tools and knowledge to protect yourself from these very targeted attacks.
Cyber crime is more than just an illegal tactic designed to threaten a victim’s finances, data and network – it’s a career. To make a living out of cyber crime it takes an unbelievable amount of skill, dedication, cunning and absolutely no conscience.
About The Webinar:
Recently our IT and cyber security specialists at HBP have detected a vast increase in the amount of cyber criminals using seemingly authorised emails to target their victims. Most cyber attacks are influenced by money, whether they take it from you or blackmail you into giving it to them.
In direct response to a spate of new-style impersonator emails that have been detected by HBP Group IT Support, Commercial Director Phil Denham and Technical Director Tony Pearson will host an educational webinar exposing this latest threat – as it’s on the increase.
Focusing on live examples of what to look out for to detect these spam-defence-immune emails, this emergency 15 minute webinar is aimed at educating all staff and potentially saving your company thousands in downtime and lost revenue.
- What the new-style impersonation threat is
- Examples of the emerging threat
- Why this new threat is spam-defence-immune
- What to look for to verify authenticity of previously authorised emails
- Steps to prevent the spread of these social engineering emails
About HBP Systems IT Support
When you’re an IT Support customer of HBP Systems you’re doing more than just buying a product or service – you are receiving a 100% guarantee of on-going, dedicated support. We invest in our team to build long-lasting relationship with our customers. We understand the importance relationships as it enables us to better support our customers’ individual requirements.
- All of our IT Support Team are MS accredited in at least 1 specialism.
- Services Level Agreement – 1-hour response time & 8-hour fix time.
- 11+ years Microsoft Gold Partner Status.
- On-going support by an account manager who is specialised in providing continuous installation support.
- Award-Winning Customer Service
- 99% Customer Satisfaction
- 98% Customer Retention
By Training We’re All Gaining
Best Today, Better Tomorrow is our company mission statement, and this continues through our IT Support service. This is vital to us as it enables our support team to constantly evaluate their understanding of our customers and their requirements so we grow together.