In this session we’ll run through the settings and options within the admin console that controls Microsoft Teams.
About The Webinar:
A huge number of businesses have embraced the use of Microsoft Teams recently and it has become the centrepiece of communication for many home workers, so in this session we're going to cover the settings and options available to organisations.
Based on Q&As from previous webinars we'll cover how standard Microsoft Teams installs are typically set up and how to customise them to fit specific requirements.
Aimed at both IT Managers/Administrators as well as Managers/Directors, this session aims to educate attendees on what they can and can't do within Microsoft Teams so it can work as effectively as possible.
Whether you administer your own Microsoft Teams software, or you have an IT company like us to do it for you, this webinar will show you the full range of options available.
- Intro to the Microsoft Teams Administration console.
- Typical set-ups and customisations for efficiency and effective team management.
- Overview of the settings and options available and what they mean.
- Open Q&A session.
About HBP Systems
We are a service company, and our customers are paramount to us.
When you’re a customer of HBP Systems you’re doing more than just buying a product or service – you are receiving a 100% guarantee of on-going, dedicated support. We invest in our teams to build long-lasting relationships with our customers. We understand the importance relationships as it enables us to better support our customers’ individual requirements.
- All of our Software Support Team are AAT accredited.
- Services Level Agreement – 1-hour response time & 8-hour fix time.
- Software Business Partners – We are accredited resellers and trainers on all of our core software that we provide. The software vendors endorse our service and knowledge of their products.
- On-going support by an account manager who is specialised in providing continuous installation support.
- Award-Winning Customer Service
- 99% Customer Satisfaction
- 97% Customer Retention
By Training We’re All Gaining
Best Today, Better Tomorrow is our company mission statement, and this continues through all of our customer support services. This is vital to us as a business as it allows us to evaluate the understanding of our customers and their requirements so we grow together.
If you’d like to see any additional webinars that you think would really help you, please get in touch.