Following the success of our Microsoft Teams ‘Working From Home’ workshop we’re continuing the series with ‘Creating and Using Teams’.
About The Webinar:
Continuing the workshop series exploring Microsoft Teams, this week we'll delve more into the actual setup of teams and how to use them effectively.
So if you're new to teams or would like a refresher on how to set up and get your teams functioning, this is the webinar for you!
Don't forget that this session will include a live Q&A section where our experts will answer your questions.
- How to correctly set up your Teams.
- How to work on files collaboratively.
- How to share information with everyone in your team.
- How to set up and manage workloads remotely.
About HBP Systems
We are a service company, and our customers are paramount to us.
When you’re a customer of HBP Systems you’re doing more than just buying a product or service – you are receiving a 100% guarantee of on-going, dedicated support. We invest in our teams to build long-lasting relationships with our customers. We understand the importance relationships as it enables us to better support our customers’ individual requirements.
- All of our Software Support Team are AAT accredited.
- Services Level Agreement – 1-hour response time & 8-hour fix time.
- Software Business Partners – We are accredited resellers and trainers on all of our core software that we provide. The software vendors endorse our service and knowledge of their products.
- On-going support by an account manager who is specialised in providing continuous installation support.
- Award-Winning Customer Service
- 99% Customer Satisfaction
- 97% Customer Retention
By Training We’re All Gaining
Best Today, Better Tomorrow is our company mission statement, and this continues through all of our customer support services. This is vital to us as a business as it allows us to evaluate the understanding of our customers and their requirements so we grow together.
If you’d like to see any additional webinars that you think would really help you, please get in touch.