Following the success of our Microsoft Teams workshops we’re going to run through some hints, tips and features we love!
About The Webinar:
Following on from our sessions around using Microsoft Teams, we're going to cover off some of our favourite features in the software - some big and some small.
These hints and tips will provide you with some ideas on extra features so save you time, engage even better before and keep yourself organised within Microsoft Teams. So if you're new to Teams or would like a refresher on how to set up and get your teams functioning, this is the webinar for you!
Don't forget this will be followed by an open Question and Answer session. You will be invited to discuss any queries about how you've been using Teams so far as well as what else you would like to do with it.
- Hints & Tips on usage of Teams.
- Highlight extra features that could save you time.
- Organise your teams and collaboration to your advantage.
- Make things easier to manage.
About HBP Systems
We are a service company, and our customers are paramount to us.
When you’re a customer of HBP Systems you’re doing more than just buying a product or service – you are receiving a 100% guarantee of on-going, dedicated support. We invest in our teams to build long-lasting relationships with our customers. We understand the importance relationships as it enables us to better support our customers’ individual requirements.
- All of our Software Support Team are AAT accredited.
- Services Level Agreement – 1-hour response time & 8-hour fix time.
- Software Business Partners – We are accredited resellers and trainers on all of our core software that we provide. The software vendors endorse our service and knowledge of their products.
- On-going support by an account manager who is specialised in providing continuous installation support.
- Award-Winning Customer Service
- 99% Customer Satisfaction
- 97% Customer Retention
By Training We’re All Gaining
Best Today, Better Tomorrow is our company mission statement, and this continues through all of our customer support services. This is vital to us as a business as it allows us to evaluate the understanding of our customers and their requirements so we grow together.
If you’d like to see any additional webinars that you think would really help you, please get in touch.