In this session we’ll offer advice and guidance on how to manage the furlough process for staff in Pegasus Opera 3.
About The Webinar:
Covering the recent suggestions published by Pegasus, we will take you through how these suggestions are applied and the benefit in implementing them.
- Creating a new Payroll Group
- How to create new Nominal codes
- How to Create new Payment Profiles
- How groups benefits your reporting
- How to create a new Pension profile for ER pension contribution reporting
- How to apply and run the latest reports offered for Furlough Reclaim values
About HBP Systems
We are a service company, and our customers are paramount to us.
When you’re a customer of HBP Systems you’re doing more than just buying a product or service – you are receiving a 100% guarantee of on-going, dedicated support. We invest in our teams to build long-lasting relationships with our customers. We understand the importance relationships as it enables us to better support our customers’ individual requirements.
- All of our Software Support Team are AAT accredited.
- Services Level Agreement – 1-hour response time & 8-hour fix time.
- Software Business Partners – We are accredited resellers and trainers on all of our core software that we provide. The software vendors endorse our service and knowledge of their products.
- On-going support by an account manager who is specialised in providing continuous installation support.
- Award-Winning Customer Service
- 99% Customer Satisfaction
- 97% Customer Retention
By Training We’re All Gaining
Best Today, Better Tomorrow is our company mission statement, and this continues through all of our customer support services. This is vital to us as a business as it allows us to evaluate the understanding of our customers and their requirements so we grow together.
If you’d like to see any additional webinars that you think would really help you, please get in touch.