Thank you for completing our questionnaire
Based on your answers, we would recommend….
Find Out More
Q1 - How many users access Sage 50 at the same time?
Q2 - How many transactions do you enter into Sage 50 in a month?
Q3 - Do you use a 3rd party piece of software linking to your Sage 50 system?
Q4 - How often do you backup your Sage 50 data?
Q5 - Have you ever experienced data corruption?
Q6 - How would you rate the speed of your Sage 50 system?
Q7 - How many transactions are currently on your system?
Q8 - How many stock items do you have?
Q9 - How many invoices do you print or send out per month?
Q10 - How many Sales / Purchase Orders do you raise per month?
Q11 - Please mark the below questions out of 5 on how they would benefit your business if they were implemented into Sage 50.
1) Multiple stock locations and the ability to use warehouses or depots.
2) Faster access to data without waiting for reports or the system to complete tasks.
3) Cost centre and department breakdown.
4) The ability to use traceable stock items / batch items.
5) Period control within accounts (the ability to choose if you want to close a period off properly).
6) A Purchase order authorisation process.
7) A back to back ordering system (the ability to create a purchase order automatically when raising a sales order).
Please provide us with your contact details so we can help advise you on your results to the above survey.
Get your results...
When you’ve completed the questionnaire and added your contact details, simply click below to find out which solution we recommend