HBP Systems is an award-winning provider of business IT and software solutions. We offer our customers a range of the best market-leading products and services to streamline complex business processes and increase efficiency.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join our fast-growing team implementing cloud-based MRP solutions into businesses around the UK to help our customers deal with the constantly changing needs of consumers and the markets that they operate in.
- Be involved in Process improvement, change management, transformation, production improvement for clients
- Provide technical support and consultancy to implement software integrations and custom solutions for customers
- Lead the technical delivery of projects from conception to go live and completion
- Lead implementation projects including technical project meetings
- Lead onsite aspects of implementations
- Support customers at all levels
- Work collaboratively with internal technical and project teams
- Be a main point of contact in a customer/project relationship
- You will have previous experience of implementing Manufacturing or Finance solutions into Business such as Sage, Dynamics, Pegasus to name a few.
- You will have excellent communication skills both face to face and over the telephone and able to communicate at all levels
- Demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude, continually looking to improve, develop knowledge and skills
- Earn the respect of our customers by delivering outstanding service
- Be able to manage own workload and work to deadlines
HBP will provide full training on the solution and Project management.
You must have a full valid UK driver’s licence to perform the duties of this role. A fuel allowance will be provided.
Must be flexible to travel within the UK.
Benefits of joining HBP
As well as all of the usual stuff, we think HBP is an amazing place to work! We’re currently working towards The Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For and have recently been named as a finalist in The UK IT Industry Awards in the Best Place to Work category.
So, on top of the normal benefits, we think some of the amazing reasons to join us are:
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working options
- A pro-active team of staff who organise regular social events and sporting activities
- Free fruit in the office every week
- A friendly environment across the whole office
- Regular team meetings to discuss performance
- Monthly 1-2-1’s to discuss you and your job role
- Charity activities to raise money for staff selected causes
- Support and guidance from your very first day!
31st December 2019
Company Ethos & Values
‘Best today. Better tomorrow.’ is our mission. We’re a passionate, trustworthy, forward-thinking business who strives to achieve excellence in everything we do, going the extra mile for both our customers and staff.
As one of the country’s leading IT and Business Software providers, you will be joining a business full of challenges and opportunities. Our core products include IT Infrastructure, IT Security, Accounts Software, EPOS and Telecoms. Over the past 25 years, we have been delivering excellent solutions and services to our 600 (and counting) customers, and now we are looking for someone else to join the team and help!
HBP have got a rich history of successful apprenticeships, and it’s something that we like to celebrate. Our MD herself, started on a training scheme with HBP back in 1992 – proof that anything’s possible with the right mindset and determination.
To find out about some of our previous apprentices’ experiences with HBP Systems…