Want to work for the best IT support company in the North? Do you think you have what it takes?
Right now, it’s an exciting time at HBP as we seek to expand our Finance Team.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, well established business and progress your career. Specialising in IT Solutions and Accounts Software, the HBP Group are looking for an experienced Credit Controller who is organised, trustworthy, reliable and passionate about making a difference within our organisation.
Responsible for the credit control function for 2 companies within the HBP Group, you will be playing a pivotal role in ensuring timely collection of all payments due from our customers. This role will see you communicating across all levels, both internally and externally, and working closely with the Operations Team to ensure efficiency in your role. You will maintain a steadfast and tenacious attitude, along with customer details and keeping up to date records to ensure swift resolution of sales invoice queries.
- Figure, Client and Service minded
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Have accuracy, with a strong attention to detail
- Understanding of basic accountancy principles
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Robust troubleshooting and strong analytical skills with problem solving ability
- Ability to operate in extreme high-pressure situations, successfully handle multiple competing priorities
- Have great verbal, listening and written communication, as well as relationship and rapport building skills
- Excellent customer service skills, understanding that the customer is at the forefront of everything we do
- Time spent in a Credit Controller based role, minimum 2 years
- Strong administrational experience demonstrating requirements for accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- AAT level 2 or above
We believe our people are our most valuable asset and as we strive to be one of the top 100 small businesses to work for in the UK, we will provide everything we can to keep you motivated and help you enjoy your working life.
We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- Excellent training opportunities
- 25-days’ annual holiday (plus Christmas break)
- Staff discount scheme, and more!
- Annual performance based bonus
Company Ethos & Values
‘Best today. Better tomorrow.’ is our mission. We’re a passionate, trustworthy, forward thinking business who strives to achieve excellence is everything we do, going the extra mile for both customers and staff.
As one of the country’s leading IT and Business Software providers, you will be joining a business full of challenges and opportunity. Our core products include IT Infrastructure, IT Security, Accounts Software, EPOS and Telecoms. Over the past 25 years we have been delivering excellent solutions and service to our 600 (and counting) customers, and now we are looking for someone else to join the team and help!
We are an ambitious company striving to be excellent in everything we do and we take the personal development of our team very seriously. In fact, it’s at the core of our whole strategy, so you will be given the chance to grow and develop through a personal development and coaching plan. We also believe in rewarding our staff for all of their hard work. This means 25 day’s holiday (plus the Christmas break off), pension scheme, cake on your birthday, time off to support local charities and a performance related profit share. If you think HBP sounds like the sort of company you’d like to work for, then we’d love to hear from you.