Job Type: Full-time
Closing Date: Tuesday 31st March
Company Ethos & Values
‘Best today. Better tomorrow.’ is our mission. We’re a passionate, trustworthy, forward thinking business who strives to achieve excellence is everything we do, going the extra mile for both customers and staff.
HBP Systems is a growing, award-winning supplier of business IT networks, accounting software and Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) solutions based in Hull and North Lincolnshire, with over 25 years of experience. We aim to help organisations reach their potential through the effective use of IT and software. Year on year, we invest heavily in staff training to ensure we can deliver excellent customer service.
Are you looking to take you IT career to the next level? Would you like to work for a company that is proud to have achieved a 99% Customer Satisfaction rating? HBP could be the company for you!
Here at HBP Systems, we believe that we are one of the best places to work. Recently we have been named as a finalist in The UK IT Industry Awards in the Best Place to Work Category.
We are ambitious and strive to do the best for our employees and customers here at HBP and we are currently working towards The Sunday Times Top 100 small Companies to work for.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we pride ourselves on offering a premium level of support , we are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working IT Field Engineer to join our talented team in helping deliver the best possible customer service to our customers, and helping support them and their business.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is trustworthy and reliable, we are not only passionate about our customers but also our products, so we need someone who can be counted on to be a dependable partner for our customers.
IT and Technology are our passion and we need someone who feels the same, we are looking for someone who may have worked in a similar role previously and has had experience of the following products:
- Microsoft Windows Server, Core Infrastructure Server Hardware, Virtualisation, Exchange/Office 365, Azure, Security Solutions (Anti-Virus, Firewalls etc.), Switches/Routers and Backup technology
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- At least 2x Microsoft (or equivalent) qualifications
This role requires someone who is highly organised and can manage their time well. We are looking for someone who is up for a challenge and willing to go the extra mile for our customers, some of the tasks you may be involved in on a daily basis are:
- Attending customer sites to resolve IT issues
- Working closely with the IT support desk to feedback on support calls and ongoing issues
- Liaising with and updating customers with the progress and resolution of issues
- Updating our internal helpdesk software with accurate notes on each support call
- Developing your own skills and knowledge with your personal development plan
- Contributing in team meetings each month
We believe here at HBP we are an amazing place to work! We believe we offer some of the leading benefits in our area so here’s a list of what’s on offer:
– A competitive basic salary
– Profit Related Bonus
– 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
– Company pension scheme
– Flexible working options
– Monthly 1-2-1s to discuss you and your role
– Fruity Tuesdays
– Wellness Wednesdays
– Free car parking
– Staff rewards scheme
– Bi-annual staff appreciation parties
– Regular social events and sporting activities
– Staff discount scheme
– Charity activities to raise money for staff selected causes
– Support and guidance from your very first day!
All applications will be handled by our People Department who will keep in touch with you throughout the process.
How to apply
If this opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in, please click on the link below and our People Department will be in contact once we have received your application.