Strictly No Agencies
We’re aspiring for the Times Top 100 Companies – so what can you contribute?
Join us on our journey and get in touch.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading Microsoft Gold Partner and receive on-going training, a competitive salary and the chance to work as part of an award-winning team.
HBP Systems is looking for an enthusiastic and highly skilled IT Field Service Engineer who is organised, trustworthy, reliable and passionate about making a difference within our organisation and to our customers.
In this role, you’ll be an integral part of our IT service team, effectively and efficiently dealing with IT issues, while maintaining our industry-leading SLA and delivering excellent customer service.
IT Field Service Engineer
Based from our Scunthorpe office, you will be part of an award-winning IT team responsible for providing IT support to hundreds of our customers.The successful candidate will be responsible for providing on-site support at customers offices and will work closely with our own in-house support desk to ensure IT issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we pride ourselves on offering a premium level of support and are now looking to add another exceptional IT expert to our team with this role.
As well as working in a challenging and rewarding position within the company, you will be provided with an excellent salary package, training and development support as well as being part of our aim to reach The Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For.
Within this role some of the key things you will be responsible for are:
- Attending customer sites to resolve IT issues.
- Working closely with the IT support desk to feedback on support calls and ongoing issues.
- Liaising with and updating customers with the progress and resolution of issues.
- Updating our internal helpdesk software with accurate notes on each support call.
- Developing your own skills and knowledge with your personal development plan.
- Contributing in team meetings each month.
Knowledge & Experience (Required)
To be our successful IT Field Services Engineer you will possess the following:
- A huge passion for IT and technology.
- Experience in a similar IT support role is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of IT products including Microsoft Windows Server, Core Infrastructure Server Hardware, Virtualisation, Exchange/Office 365, Azure, Security Solutions (Anti-Virus, Firewalls etc.), Switches/Routers and Backup technology.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- At least 2x Microsoft (or equivalent) qualifications.
Working for HBP Systems
We believe our people are our most valuable asset, so we’re striving to be one of the top 100 small businesses to work for in the UK. HBP Systems will provide everything we can to keep you motivated and ensure you enjoy your working life.
We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- 28-days’ annual holiday plus statutory holidays
- Excellent training opportunities
- Bi-Annual Staff Appreciation Parties
- 50% Funded Social Events
- Lots of opportunities to support our House Charity
- Staff discount scheme, and more!
Closing Date: Friday 28th June.
Company Ethos & Values
‘Best today. Better tomorrow.’ is our mission. We’re a passionate, trustworthy, forward thinking business who strives to achieve excellence is everything we do, going the extra mile for both customers and staff.
HBP Systems is a growing, award-winning supplier of business IT networks, accounting software and Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) solutions based in Hull and North Lincolnshire, with over 25 years of experience. We aim to help organisations reach their potential through the effective use of IT and software. Year on year, we invest heavily in staff training to ensure we can deliver excellent customer service.