THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
Right now, it’s an exciting time at HBP as we seek to expand our Finance Team. We’re recruiting a Finance Assistant, who is organised, trustworthy, reliable and passionate about making a difference within our organisation.
- Processing customer orders
- Purchasing of equipment and software
- Inputting contracts into service management system
- General finance duties
- Coordinating communication with other departments/Suppliers & Customers
- Understanding procedures across the company
- Ensure that there are good communications throughout the business
- Experience in a similar Accounts Assistant role
- AAT Level 3 qualified, working towards level 4
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in excel and other office packages
- Experience on Exchequer accounts software would be beneficial
Benefits of Joining HBP
We believe our people are our most valuable asset and so we provide everything we can to keep you motivated and help you enjoy your working life. We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- Excellent progression opportunities
- 25 days’ annual holiday (plus Christmas break)
- Staff discount scheme, and more!
Company Ethos & Values
‘Best today. Better tomorrow.’ is our mission. We’re a passionate, trustworthy, forward thinking business who strives to achieve excellence is everything we do, going the extra mile for both customers and staff.
HBP Systems is a growing, award winning supplier of business IT networks, accounting software and Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) solutions based in Hull and North Lincolnshire, with over 25 years’ experience. Our aim is to help organisations reach their potential through the effective us of IT and software. Year on year we invest heavily in staff training to ensure we can deliver excellent customer service
Apply for this position
To apply for this position, please enter your details below with a covering letter and your CV