We’re aspiring for the Times Top 100 Companies – so what can you contribute? Join us on our journey and kick-start your career in the IT industry with the best!
This is an excellent opportunity to work for the leading Microsoft Gold Partner in the area and receive on-going training, a competitive salary and the chance to work as part of a great team.
Specialising in IT Support and the highest level of customer service, HBP Systems are looking for an enthusiastic IT 1st Line Junior Support Technician who is organised, trustworthy, reliable and passionate about making a difference within our organisation.
In this role you’ll be an integral part of our award-winning IT service team, effectively and efficiently dealing with IT issues, whilst maintaining our industry-leading SLA and embodying our company ethos.
IT 1st Line Junior Support Technician
Based from our Scunthorpe office, you will be part of an award-winning IT team responsible for providing IT support to hundreds of our customers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing 1st line telephone and remote support to our customers. They will work closely with our own in-house support desk to ensure IT issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we pride ourselves on offering a premium level of support and are now looking to add another exceptional IT expert to our team with this role.
As well as working in a challenging and rewarding position within the company, you will be provided with excellent training and development support.
Within this role some of the key things you will be responsible for are:
- Answering incoming calls, and Tickets into the helpdesk.
- Working closely with the IT support desk to support and assist the team.
- Liaising with and updating customers with the progress and resolution of issues.
- Updating our internal helpdesk software with accurate notes on each support call.
- Developing your own skills and knowledge with your personal development plan.
- Contributing in team meetings each month.
Knowledge & Experience (Required)
To be our successful IT 1st Line Junior Support Technician you will possess the following:
- Minimum 1 year experience on an IT helpdesk.
- A huge passion for IT and technology.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- An A Level in IT or equivalent would be beneficial.
Working for HBP Systems
We believe our people are our most valuable asset, so we’re striving to be one of the top 100 small businesses to work for in the UK. HBP Systems will provide everything we can to keep you motivated and ensure you enjoy your working life.
We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- 28-days’ annual holiday plus statutory holidays
- Excellent training opportunities
- Bi-Annual Staff Appreciation Parties
- 50% Funded Social Events
- Lots of opportunities to support our House Charity
- Staff discount scheme, and more!
Closing Date: Friday 23rd August.
Company Ethos & Values
‘Best today. Better tomorrow.’ is our mission. We’re a passionate, trustworthy, forward thinking business who strives to achieve excellence is everything we do, going the extra mile for both customers and staff.
HBP Systems is a growing, award-winning supplier of business IT networks, accounting software and Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) solutions based in Hull and North Lincolnshire, with over 25 years of experience. We aim to help organisations reach their potential through the effective use of IT and software. Year on year, we invest heavily in staff training to ensure we can deliver excellent customer service.