Do you want to work for the best IT company in the North?
Right now, it’s an exciting time at HBP as we seek to expand our IT Support Team.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, well-established business and progress your career. Specialising in IT Solutions and Accounts Software, the HBP Group is looking for an IT Helpdesk Engineer who’s the best and passionate about making a difference within our organisation.
In this role, you will be working in a key position within the IT Support Team and our customers will rely on you to process their support requests as effectively and efficiently as possible. We’re currently operating at a 98% customer satisfaction across our support teams, with a 99% customer retention rate. These statistics are purely down to our people and you will contribute directly to this.
IT Helpdesk Engineer
Based from our Scunthorpe office, you will be part of an award-winning IT team responsible for providing IT support to hundreds of our customers. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing remote support for our customers to ensure IT issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we pride ourselves on offering a premium level of support and are now looking to add another exceptional IT expert to our team with this role.
As well as working in a challenging and rewarding position within the company, you will be provided with an excellent salary package, training and development support as well as being part of our aim to reach The Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For.
Within this role some of the key things you will be responsible for are:
- Answering incoming phone calls, emails and tickets that are received into the Helpdesk.
- Liaising with and updating customers with the progress and resolution of issues.
- Updating our internal helpdesk software with accurate notes on each support call.
- Developing your own skills and knowledge with your personal development plan.
- Giving the best customer service possible.
Qualifications & Experience
- A huge passion for IT and technology.
- Experience in a similar IT support role is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of IT products including Microsoft Windows Server, Core Infrastructure Server Hardware, Virtualisation, Exchange/Office 365, Azure, Security Solutions (Anti-Virus, Firewalls etc.), Switches/Routers and Backup technology.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- At least 2x Microsoft (or equivalent) qualifications.
Working for HBP Systems
We believe our people are our most valuable asset, so we’re striving to be one of the top 100 small businesses to work for in the UK. HBP Systems will provide everything we can to keep you motivated and ensure you enjoy your working life.
We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- 28-days’ annual holiday plus statutory holidays
- Excellent training opportunities
- Bi-Annual Staff Appreciation Parties
- 50% Funded Social Events
- Lots of opportunities to support our House Charity
- Staff discount scheme, and more!
Closing Date: Monday 29th November.
Company Ethos & Values
‘Best today. Better tomorrow.’ is our mission. We’re a passionate, trustworthy, forward thinking business who strives to achieve excellence is everything we do, going the extra mile for both customers and staff.
As one of the country’s leading IT and Business Software providers, you will be joining a business full of challenges and opportunity. Our core products include IT Infrastructure, IT Security, Accounts Software, EPOS and Telecoms. Over the past 25 years we have been delivering excellent solutions and service to our 600 (and counting) customers, and now we are looking for someone else to join the team and help!
We are an ambitious company striving to be excellent in everything we do and we take the personal development of our team very seriously. In fact, it’s at the core of our whole strategy, so you will be given the chance to grow and develop through a personal development and coaching plan. We also believe in rewarding our staff for all of their hard work. This means 25 day’s holiday (plus the Christmas break off), pension scheme, cake on your birthday, time off to support local charities and a performance related profit share. If you think HBP sounds like the sort of company you’d like to work for, then we’d love to hear from you.