Want to work for the best IT support company in the North? Do you think you have what it takes?
We are currently looking for an IT Sales Consultant to join our existing sales team. The successful candidate will be responsible for looking after a selection of our existing customers and well as generating new sales opportunities.
A strong understanding and background in IT will enable conversations with IT Managers, Managing Directors and other business influencers to ensure that organisations are getting the most from their IT systems.
IT Sales Consultant
We are looking for someone who is incredibly driven by success, loves technology and has experience of working with small and medium sized businesses.
- A high technical understanding of IT systems and software applications, ideally from a technical support/installations role in the past
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of how businesses work
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and written
- An excellent eye for details
- You will have experience of working with Microsoft, Sophos and other IT networking solutions
- The ability to discuss and explain complex IT networks to anyone, no matter what their level of understanding is
- Experience of dealing with small and medium sized businesses within a sales role
We believe our people are our most valuable asset and so we provide everything we can to keep you motivated and help you enjoy your working life. We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- A competitive salary with uncapped commission
- Excellent progression opportunities
- 28 days’ annual holiday
- Staff discount scheme, and more!
Company Ethos & Values
‘Best today. Better tomorrow.’ is our mission. We’re a passionate, trustworthy, forward thinking business who strives to achieve excellence is everything we do, going the extra mile for both customers and staff.
As one of the country’s leading IT and Business Software providers, you will be joining a business full of challenges and opportunity. Our core products include IT Infrastructure, IT Security, Accounts Software, EPOS and Telecoms. Over the past 25 years we have been delivering excellent solutions and service to our 600 (and counting) customers, and now we are looking for someone else to join the team and help!
We are an ambitious company striving to be excellent in everything we do and we take the personal development of our team very seriously. In fact, it’s at the core of our whole strategy, so you will be given the chance to grow and develop through a personal development and coaching plan. We also believe in rewarding our staff for all of their hard work. This means 25 day’s holiday (plus the Christmas break off), pension scheme, cake on your birthday, time off to support local charities and a performance related profit share. If you think HBP sounds like the sort of company you’d like to work for, then we’d love to hear from you.