Job Type: Full-time
Closing Date: Tuesday 31st March
Company Ethos & Values
‘Best today. Better tomorrow.’ is our mission. We’re a passionate, trustworthy, forward thinking business who strives to achieve excellence is everything we do, going the extra mile for both customers and staff.
HBP Systems is a growing, award-winning supplier of business IT networks, accounting software and Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) solutions based in Hull and North Lincolnshire, with over 25 years of experience. We aim to help organisations reach their potential through the effective use of IT and software. Year on year, we invest heavily in staff training to ensure we can deliver excellent customer service.
Are you looking for an opportunity to join one of the areas leading IT Companies, to take a lead on helping promote our products?
Here at HBP Systems, we believe that we are one of the best places to work. Recently we have been named as a finalist in The UK IT Industry Awards in the Best Place to Work Category.
We are ambitious and strive to do the best for our employees and customers here at HBP and we are currently working towards The Sunday Times Top 100 small Companies to work for.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to join us and come work in one of our fastest growing departments in the business due to the continued success the Marketing Department has delivered.
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone with enthusiasm and passion for marketing. We are looking for an individual who has good organisation skills and experience of working to deadlines, as well as being able to achieve high quality content to reach our goals. This opportunity is the chance for you to be able to get involved across all aspects of marketing which will allow you to use your full marketing mix skill set. You will be driving the strategy in your product area and be responsible for its overall success. The role will involve working in a busy, fast paced department delivering high quality content to reach the department deadlines and meet targets and goals. To be successful in this position we are looking for someone who has had experience of a well-rounded marketing skill set, including both offline and digital. Some of the responsibilities of this role will be:
- Reporting on the outcomes of marketing campaigns and making recommendations to improve them.
- Managing our CRM system to ensure that all opportunities are logged accurately, and that the system is administered as required to track marketing activity.
- Marketing campaigns including online marketing, exhibitions, webinars and email marketing.
- Generating new business opportunities for our field sales team.
- Liaising with our customer support team around customer specific communications.
- Supporting the company with branding and company documentation.
We believe here at HBP we are an amazing place to work! We believe we offer some of the leading benefits in our area so here’s a list of what’s on offer:
- A competitive basic salary
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Profit related performance bonus
- Flexible working options
- Monthly 1-2-1s to discuss you and your role
- Fruity Tuesdays
- Wellness Wednesdays
- Free car parking
- Staff rewards scheme
- Bi-annual staff appreciation parties
- Regular social events and sporting activities
- Staff discount scheme
- Charity activities to raise money for staff selected causes
- Support and guidance from your very first day!
All applications will be handled by our People Department who will keep in touch with you throughout the process.
How to apply
If this opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in, please click on the link below and our People Department will be in contact once we have received your application.