Want to work for the best IT support company in the North? Do you think you have what it takes?
Right now, it’s an exciting time at HBP as we seek to expand our Operations Team.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, well established business and progress your career. Specialising in IT Solutions and Accounts Software, the HBP Group are looking for an Operations Administrator who is organised, trustworthy, reliable and passionate about making a difference within our organisation.
In this role you will be working in a key role, dealing with the sales team, customers, engineers, consultants and suppliers, responsible for coordinating all projects through to completion.
The sucessful candidate will form a key position within the Operations team and be an itegral part in our projects, acting as the central point of contact for all staff and customers. Accuracy of data and up-to-the-minute liaison is fundamental to the Operations Administrator role, providing the best customer service possible.
Within this role some of the key things you will be responsible for are:
- Managing and processing orders from our sales team.
- Ensuring all orders are accurate and comply with our company policies.
- Maintaing liaison with customers regarding each stage of their project.
- Supporting and co-ordinating engineers and consultants.
- Giving the best customer service possible.
Qualifications & Experience
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths (Required).
- Strong administration experience and a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Time spent in either a business or an administration role, ideally 2 years.
- Experience or a strong interest in either Hardware, Software or EPOS products.
Working for HBP Systems
We believe our people are our most valuable asset and as we strive to be one of the top 100 small businesses to work for in the UK, we will provide everything we can to keep you motivated and help you enjoy your working life.
We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- 28-days’ annual holiday plus statutory holidays
- Excellent training opportunities
- Bi-Annual Staff Appreciation Parties
- 50% Funded Social Events
- Lots of opportunities to support our House Charity
- Staff discount scheme, and more!
Company Ethos & Values
‘Best today. Better tomorrow.’ is our mission. We’re a passionate, trustworthy, forward thinking business who strives to achieve excellence is everything we do, going the extra mile for both customers and staff.
As one of the country’s leading IT and Business Software providers, you will be joining a business full of challenges and opportunity. Our core products include IT Infrastructure, IT Security, Accounts Software, EPOS and Telecoms. Over the past 25 years we have been delivering excellent solutions and service to our 600 (and counting) customers, and now we are looking for someone else to join the team and help!
We are an ambitious company striving to be excellent in everything we do and we take the personal development of our team very seriously. In fact, it’s at the core of our whole strategy, so you will be given the chance to grow and develop through a personal development and coaching plan. We also believe in rewarding our staff for all of their hard work. This means 25 day’s holiday (plus the Christmas break off), pension scheme, cake on your birthday, time off to support local charities and a performance related profit share. If you think HBP sounds like the sort of company you’d like to work for, then we’d love to hear from you.