Want to work for the best IT support company in the North? Do you think you have what it takes?
Right now, it’s an exciting time at HBP as we seek to expand our Operations Team.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, well established business and progress your career. Specialising in IT Solutions and Accounts Software, the HBP Group are looking for an Operations Co-Ordinator who is organised, trustworthy, reliable and passionate about making a difference within our organisation.
In this role you will be working in a key role, dealing with the sales team, customers, engineers, consultants and suppliers, responsible for coordinating all projects through to completion.
The Operations Coordinator role is a key position within the Operations department. Often specialising within one key product area, you will also be required to understand other product areas to offer support or assistant in times of requirements, but overall you will be acting as the central point of contact for all staff and customers during the duration of projects, using your organisational and accounting experience to ensure both accuracy and customer service is maintained.
- Figure, Client and Service minded
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Have accuracy, with a strong attention to detail
- Understanding of basic accountancy principles
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Robust troubleshooting and strong analytical skills with problem solving ability
- Ability to operate in extreme high-pressure situations, successfully handle multiple competing priorities
- Have great verbal, listening and written communication, as well as relationship and rapport building skills
- Excellent customer service skills, understanding that the customer is at the forefront of everything we do
- Time spent in either an account’s or project’s-based role, ideally 2 years plus
- Strong administrational experience demonstrating requirements for accuracy
- Experience or a strong interest in either Hardware, Software or EPOS products
- AAT level 2 or above
- PRINCE2 or Agile Project Management
We believe our people are our most valuable asset and as we strive to be one of the top 100 small businesses to work for in the UK, we will provide everything we can to keep you motivated and help you enjoy your working life.
We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- Excellent training opportunities
- 25-days’ annual holiday (plus Christmas break)
- Staff discount scheme, and more!
- Annual performance based bonus
Company Ethos & Values
‘Best today. Better tomorrow.’ is our mission. We’re a passionate, trustworthy, forward thinking business who strives to achieve excellence is everything we do, going the extra mile for both customers and staff.
As one of the country’s leading IT and Business Software providers, you will be joining a business full of challenges and opportunity. Our core products include IT Infrastructure, IT Security, Accounts Software, EPOS and Telecoms. Over the past 25 years we have been delivering excellent solutions and service to our 600 (and counting) customers, and now we are looking for someone else to join the team and help!
We are an ambitious company striving to be excellent in everything we do and we take the personal development of our team very seriously. In fact, it’s at the core of our whole strategy, so you will be given the chance to grow and develop through a personal development and coaching plan. We also believe in rewarding our staff for all of their hard work. This means 25 day’s holiday (plus the Christmas break off), pension scheme, cake on your birthday, time off to support local charities and a performance related profit share. If you think HBP sounds like the sort of company you’d like to work for, then we’d love to hear from you.