HBP offer award-winning software support services to hundreds of companies throughout the UK, and a vacancy has arisen within our Operations team.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, well established business and progress your career. Specialising in IT Solutions and Accounts Software, the HBP Group are looking for an Order Processor who is organised, trustworthy, reliable and passionate about making a difference within our organisation.
In this role you will be working in a key role, dealing with the sales team, customers, engineers, consultants and suppliers, responsible for coordinating all projects through to completion.
- Processing of sales orders
- Procurement of equipment and software
- Organising and managing projects throughout their duration
- General finance duties
- Coordinating communication with other departments / Suppliers & Customers
- Understanding procedures across the company
- Project administration support experience
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Proficient in excel and other office packages
- Organised with a good attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Comfortable working and communicating with colleagues at all levels of the business
- Qualified or Studying to an AAT level
- Experience on Exchequer Accounts Software
- An understanding of IT and Accounts Software
We believe our people are our most valuable asset and so we provide everything we can to keep you motivated and help you enjoy your working life. We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- Excellent training opportunities
- 25 days’ annual holiday (plus Christmas break)
- Staff discount scheme, and more!
Company Ethos & Values
‘Best today. Better tomorrow.’ is our mission. We’re a passionate, trustworthy, forward thinking business who strives to achieve excellence is everything we do, going the extra mile for both customers and staff.
HBP Systems is a growing, award winning supplier of business IT networks, accounting software and Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) solutions based in Hull and North Lincolnshire, with over 25 years’ experience. Our aim is to help organisations reach their potential through the effective us of IT and software. Year on year we invest heavily in staff training to ensure we can deliver excellent customer service
Apply for this position
To apply for this position, please enter your details below with a covering letter and your CV