We are an ambitious company, striving the be the best in everything we do.
Dynamism, agility and flexibility are qualities that we look for in all our staff to help us attain our goal of Top 100 Best Companies to work for.
If you’ve got what it takes to make a difference in our industry and work along side some of the best, then send in your application to get the ball rolling.
A new opportunity has arisen with our marketing department for a PPC executive. This is an exciting opportunity to lead and carry out all of our pay-per-click marketing activities across a range of platforms.
Successful candidates will have experience of PPC campaigns and will be looking for a role that they can make their own.
This role exists to help drive relevant traffic to our website and ultimately increase the number of qualified sales opportunities that are generated.
Key Responsibilities & Daily Tasks
- Monitoring and managing our Google AdWords and Bing Ads Account
- Carrying out daily, weekly and monthly checks to ensure optimum performance within PPC accounts
- Setting up new search campaigns to take advantage of new opportunities
- Creating and managing Google Display Network campaigns
- Creating and managing social media PPC campaigns, with the primary focus on LinkedIn
- Launching and maintaining a landing page campaign for all PPC ads
- Reporting on the performance of PPC and liaising with other areas within the department
- Assisting the marketing team by taking calls from prospective customers, logging details in our CRM system and communicating with our sales team
- Experience of launching and running Google AdWords campaigns
- Experience of launching and running Bing Ads campaigns
- Experience of social media PPC, including LinkedIn and Facebook
- A desire to learn and keep on top of PPC developments
- Experience of using MS Office and other software packages
- A team-focused attitude
Preferential Skills & Competencies
- Strong People Skills.
This job requires dealing with customers and working in a professional manner whilst being personable and commercially aware.
- True Team Player.
Some jobs will require teamwork and collaboration with 3rd parties without strictly defined hierarchy, and some jobs will require working late or at odd times to benefit both the customer and the company. Teamwork and cooperation is paramount to the success of our IT team.
- Commercially Aware.
Every action has associated costs in either monetary terms or other investment terms. The success of the business is measured in each employee by their ability to make the best judgement in all situations. Commercial awareness is fundamental and paramount in being the best.
- Driven & Self-Motivated.
We want our employees to embody our “Best Today, Better Tomorrow” mantra and employ it in everything they do. Out company is a team, and individually we want our staff to want to be the best, and go out of our way to empower them to attain it.
- Good Communicator.
Good communication is of the utmost importance when dealing without customers, suppliers and other staff. The successful candidate should be able to communicate on the necessary level to relay the necessary information. Sometimes you will be conversing with an MD who doesn’t know about IT and sometimes you’ll be bouncing ideas off a seasoned IT Manager. In both cases you may be required to give effectively the same information.
- Organisation & Planning.
Achievable targets, effective time management and flexibility are all necessary skills for a successful IT Field Service Engineer. Prioritisation, cancellation and rearranging of jobs is commonplace when dealing with customers and we must be able to be as agile as we can be.
- Passionate, Trustworthy & Forward-thinking.
Fundamental skills that we look for in all employees. If you can be all of these, all of the time then you will be handsomely rewarded.
Benefits of Joining HBP
We believe our people are our most valuable asset and so we provide everything we can to keep you motivated and help you enjoy your working life. We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- A competitive salary with excellent future earning potential
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Diverse training opportunities
- 25 days’ annual holiday (plus Christmas break)
- A company profit related bonus
- Staff discount scheme, and more!
Company Ethos & Values
‘Best today. Better tomorrow.’ is our mission. We’re a passionate, trustworthy, forward thinking business who strives to achieve excellence is everything we do, going the extra mile for both customers and staff.
As one of the country’s leading IT and Business Software providers, you will be joining a business full of challenges and opportunity. Our core products include IT Infrastructure, IT Security, Accounts Software, EPOS and Telecoms. Over the past 25 years we have been delivering excellent solutions and service to our 600 (and counting) customers, and now we are looking for someone else to join the team and help!
We are an ambitious company striving to be excellent in everything we do and we take the personal development of our team very seriously. In fact, it’s at the core of our whole strategy, so you will be given the chance to grow and develop through a personal development and coaching plan. We also believe in rewarding our staff for all of their hard work. This means 25 day’s holiday (plus the Christmas break off), pension scheme, cake on your birthday, time off to support local charities and a performance related profit share. If you think HBP sounds like the sort of company you’d like to work for, then we’d love to hear from you.
Apply for this position
To apply for this position, please enter your details below with a covering letter and your CV