HBP offer award-winning software support services to hundreds of companies throughout the UK, and a vacancy has arisen within our support team.
Seeking to expand our Pegasus team, we’re offering full training and accreditation for supporting and installing Pegasus Opera – a business management and accounting solution for SMEs across all different industries.
In A Similar Role Already?
This is the ideal role for someone who enjoys:
- Building Customer Relationships
- Applying Accounting Knowledge & Business Process on a daily basis
- Supporting Dynamic Software
Looking For A New Challenge?
This role would suit people from related industries or people with transferable skills looking to thrive in a new role helping businesses achieve more:
- A seasoned Accounts Clerk looking for a change
- A Customer Service Assistant/Executive wanting to gain new expertise
- A Software Trainer who likes a challenge
So if you’re trustworthy, proactive and passionate about learning new skills and making a difference within our organisation and hundreds of others throughout the UK, then send us your CV today.
This role is based from our Scunthorpe head office working within a team of Support analysts dealing with a diverse range of accounting and IT products.
Pegasus Opera Software Support Specialist
- Providing an exceptional level of service at all times.
- Working with the Pegasus team supporting our growing customer base
- Call management and progression from start to finish
- Updating customer information on internal systems
- Liaising with customer and internal staff on support, projects and account management requirements
- Proactive approach to customer queries and troubleshooting
- Excellent team work and collaboration skills
- Seasoned accounting experience or strong working knowledge of accounting best-practice
- Driven to learn and develop
Benefits of Joining HBP
We believe our people are our most valuable asset and so we provide everything we can to keep you motivated and help you enjoy your working life. We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- Full software-specific training and accreditation provided
- A competitive salary with excellent future earning potential
- Excellent progression opportunities
- 25 days’ annual holiday (plus Christmas break)
- A company profit related bonus
- Staff discount scheme, and more!
Company Ethos & Values
‘Best today. Better tomorrow.’ is our mission. We’re a passionate, trustworthy, forward thinking business who strives to achieve excellence is everything we do, going the extra mile for both customers and staff.
HBP Systems is a growing, award winning supplier of business IT networks, accounting software and Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) solutions based in Hull and North Lincolnshire, with over 25 years’ experience. Our aim is to help organisations reach their potential through the effective us of IT and software. Year on year we invest heavily in staff training to ensure we can deliver excellent customer service
Apply for this position
To apply for this position, please enter your details below with a covering letter and your CV