Could you fulfill a crucial role within our sales and marketing team?
Interested in a career with HBP? As an award-winning IT Solutions and Accounts Software provider, we’re always looking for people who’ll help us fulfil our future ambitions and their own.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Telemarketing Executive with experience and proven success in B2B appointment generation.
You will be:
- Speaking to influential business owners, directors and managers.
- Sharing advice and information about the benefits of IT and software.
- Booking appointments for our IT and Software Sales Team.
- Calling 50+ businesses daily to build relationships and generate qualified sales opportunities for our sales team.
- Following up warm leads (brochure downloads, lost leads, event attendees etc.) to generate qualified sales opportunities for our sales team.
- Updating our CRM system with accurate information about your activity and managing future communications.
- Communicating with customers via the phone, email and social media platforms to build strong relationships.
- Liaising with our sales team to share information about prospective customers and upcoming appointments.
- Support the sales and marketing team with insights into prospective customers and our marketing activity.
- As well as following up warm leads generated by our marketing team, you will be building relationships with potential clients on the phone related to IT support, IT installations and business software.
The successful candidate will have experience of talking to business owners and decision-makers from small and medium-sized businesses and be able to communicate effectively about the benefits of using technology.
Full training on our services and products is available. However, a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and a drive to succeed are essential.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills and the ability to talk to people at all levels within a business.
- Excellent written communication skills via email and social media.
- Experience of generating qualified B2B sales opportunities in a similar industry.
- An understanding of and passion for, technology.
As well as our excellent benefits package, you will have the opportunity for:
- Flexible working hours.
- Earn uncapped commission based on your performance.
- Have the option to work part-time.
We believe our people are our most valuable asset so we provide everything we can to keep you motivated and help you enjoy your working life.
We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- A competitive salary with uncapped commission.
- Excellent progression opportunities.
- Full-time staff can benefit from 28 days annual holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Staff discount scheme, and more!
Part-time or full-time
This position has now been filled.
Company Ethos & Values
‘Best today. Better tomorrow.’ is our mission. We’re a passionate, trustworthy, forward thinking business who strives to achieve excellence is everything we do, going the extra mile for both customers and staff.
As one of the country’s leading IT and Business Software providers, you will be joining a business full of challenges and opportunities. Our core products include IT Infrastructure, IT Security, Accounts Software, EPOS and Telecoms. Over the past 25 years, we have been delivering excellent solutions and services to our 600 (and counting) customers, and now we are looking for someone else to join the team and help!