Do you want to progress your career in IT for an award-winning Microsoft Partner? Do you want to be involved in implementing business IT solution for companies around the UK?
If you have a passion for IT with a forward-thinking mindset and the desire to progress throughout your career, then this role may be the one for you!
- Assisting the IT Implementations team in delivering and deploying IT equipment into businesses
- Provide a broad mixture of 1st and 2nd line technical problem solving
- Assisting Senior Engineers with their customer projects.
- Delivering workstation implementation to customers
- Aim to build positive and lasting relationships with both suppliers and customers
- Be able to identify problems to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of solutions for the customer
- Previous experience working in an IT role such as IT helpdesk
- Some prior knowledge of IT hardware, software and networks is desired
- Positive, dedicated, can-do attitude and be able to work well in a team
- Earn the respect of our customers by delivering outstanding service
- Be able to manage own workload and work to deadlines
- Be able to communicate at all levels within the business and with external customers and suppliers, keeping them updated on progress
- Eager to learn new skills within a fast-moving environment
To be successful in this role, you will have studied an IT based qualification and be looking to progress your career further.
You must also have a full UK drivers’ licence as a company vehicle will be provided to travel to customer premises.
The Benefits of joining HBP
As well as all of the normal stuff, we think HBP is an amazing place to work! We’re currently working towards “The Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For” and have recently been named as a finalist in The UK IT Industry Awards in the Best Place to Work category.
So, on top of the normal benefits, we think some of the amazing reasons to join us are:
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working options
- A pro-active team of staff who organise regular social events and sporting activities
- Free fruit in the office every week
- A friendly environment across the whole office
- Regular team meetings to discuss performance
- Monthly 1-2-1s to discuss you and your job role
- Charity activities to raise money for staff selected causes
- Support and guidance from your very first day!
Friday, 29th November 2019
Company Ethos & Values
‘Best today. Better tomorrow.’ is our mission. We’re a passionate, trustworthy, forward-thinking business who strives to achieve excellence in everything we do, going the extra mile for both our customers and staff.
As one of the country’s leading IT and Business Software providers, you will be joining a business full of challenges and opportunities. Our core products include IT Infrastructure, IT Security, Accounts Software, EPOS and Telecoms. Over the past 25 years, we have been delivering excellent solutions and services to our 600 (and counting) customers, and now we are looking for someone else to join the team and help!
HBP have got a rich history of successful apprenticeships, and it’s something that we like to celebrate. Our MD herself, started on a training scheme with HBP back in 1992 – proof that anything’s possible with the right mindset and determination.
To find out about some of our previous apprentices’ experiences with HBP Systems…