Interested in a career with HBP? As an award-winning IT Solutions and Accounts Software provider, we’re always looking for people who’ll help us fulfil our future ambitions, and their own.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to head up all forms of communication and lead generation for our business. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing marketing teams and marketing campaigns with a clear focus on generating new business opportunities.
Our marketing is driven by our online presence and the success of our website is paramount, so a strong understanding of online marketing is essential.
Ideally you will have a good understanding and interest in IT and a genuine passion for marketing. You will have a structured and organised approach and will be responsible for managing the in-house marketing team, our chosen marketing agencies as well as liaising with the board around overall marketing strategy.
- Generating new business opportunities for our field sales team
- Managing the marketing team to ensure campaigns are run on-time and within budget
- Reporting on the outcomes of marketing campaigns and making recommendations to improve them
- Managing our CRM system to ensure that all opportunities are logged accurately, and that the system is administered as required to track marketing activity
- Managing all marketing campaigns including online marketing, exhibitions, webinars and email marketing
- Liaising with our customer support team around customer specific communications
- Supporting the company with branding and company documentation
- A HUGE passion for marketing
- A strong understanding of online marketing, ideally with experience of CRO, SEO and PPC
- A marketing related degree or professional qualification in Marketing
- Experience of running a variety of marketing campaigns
- Experience of managing people
- Experience of creating reports and monitoring the success of marketing activities
- An interest and understanding of IT
- 2 Years experience in managing a marketing team
- 1 Year experience in SEO & PPC
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
We believe our people are our most valuable asset and as we strive to be one of the top 100 small businesses to work for in the UK, we will provide everything we can to keep you motivated and help you enjoy your working life. We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- Excellent training opportunities
- 25-days’ annual holiday (plus Christmas break)
- Staff discount scheme, and more!
Company Ethos & Values
‘Best today. Better tomorrow.’ is our mission. We’re a passionate, trustworthy, forward thinking business who strives to achieve excellence is everything we do, going the extra mile for both customers and staff.
As one of the country’s leading IT and Business Software providers, you will be joining a business full of challenges and opportunity. Our core products include IT Infrastructure, IT Security, Accounts Software, EPOS and Telecoms. Over the past 25 years we have been delivering excellent solutions and service to our 600 (and counting) customers, and now we are looking for someone else to join the team and help!
We are an ambitious company striving to be excellent in everything we do and we take the personal development of our team very seriously. In fact, it’s at the core of our whole strategy, so you will be given the chance to grow and develop through a personal development and coaching plan. We also believe in rewarding our staff for all of their hard work. This means 25 day’s holiday (plus the Christmas break off), pension scheme, cake on your birthday, time off to support local charities and a performance related profit share. If you think HBP sounds like the sort of company you’d like to work for, then we’d love to hear from you.
Apply for this position
To apply for this position, please enter your details below with a covering letter and your CV