Right now, it’s an exciting time at HBP as we seek to expand our Support Team. We’re recruiting a Sage 200 Consultant, who is organised, trustworthy, reliable and passionate about making a difference within our organisation.
Sage 200 Consultant
- Managing Sage 200 projects from start to finish
- Supporting the sales team with Sage 200 advice and guidance
- Completing all project paperwork for customers and internal use
- Liaising with customers and internal staff on the progress of projects
- Providing an exceptional level of service at all times
- 12+ Months Sage 200 Experience including deployment, Pre Sales scoping and training
- Excellent project management
- Proactive consultative approach to projects
- Full driving licence
- Experience with 3rd Party Sage add-ons (Draycir, Sicon etc)
Benefits of Joining HBP
We believe our people are our most valuable asset and so we provide everything we can to keep you motivated and help you enjoy your working life. We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- A competitive salary with uncapped commission
- Excellent progression opportunities
- 25 days’ annual holiday (plus Christmas break)
- Staff discount scheme, and more!
Company Ethos & Values
‘Best today. Better tomorrow.’ is our mission. We’re a passionate, trustworthy, forward thinking business who strives to achieve excellence is everything we do, going the extra mile for both customers and staff.
HBP Systems is a growing, award winning supplier of business IT networks, accounting software and Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) solutions based in Hull and North Lincolnshire, with over 25 years’ experience. Our aim is to help organisations reach their potential through the effective us of IT and software. Year on year we invest heavily in staff training to ensure we can deliver excellent customer service
Apply for this position
To apply for this position, please enter your details below with a covering letter and your CV